Premier League giants, Manchester United and Chelsea will reportedly have to pay over €100million (£88million) if they want to sign midfielder, Philippe Coutinho in this January transfer window, the Express UK reports.
Man United and Chelsea are both interested in signing the Brazilian international this month.
Coutinho has struggled at Barcelona this season, with Barca manager, Ernesto Valverde admitting that the former Liverpool star was far from happy with life at the club.
Barcelona will want to make back as much of the £142 million they spent on Coutinho to bring him over from Liverpool last year.
The LaLiga champions are reportedly trying to raise cash to bring back Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain.
- Amazon will let customers try on clothes before they buy on
- Seun kuti Sets To Grace 2019 Grammy Awards on
- EFCC Arraigns Ex-Skye Bank Chair, Tunde Ayeni for Alleged N4.5bn Fraud on
- Insubordination: INEC Result Sheets For Kwara Found In Abuja on
- Exclusive Interviews| Why Governor Bello lost the support of Ebira people – Ohinoyi of Ebiraland on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun