“If I can serve a state for 8 years, we were not owing workers, no contractor, nobody, and the day I left office I said it everywhere, I left in Fidelity Bank $56m, in Access Bank
$50m, in Diamond Bank $56m these are banks in Nigeria.
This is the summary of the amount i handed over my successor when i was leaving the office in 2014, you can find out the truth. and if i can do this at the state level, expect more at the federal if voted into power.
- Re: Don’t Elect A Rascal As Senator – Smart Adeyemi Urges Kogi West Electorate. By Olaposi Bosun on
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ on respect for human rights – amnesty international on
- Actress Fella Makafui gets a new haircut for her lover ahead valentine on
- Big Slider on
- Escalated conflict, 4 civilians killed, as Pakistan trade fire on Kashmir border on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun