Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, on Friday arrived the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT where charges of false assets declaration are pending against him.
The CCT chairman, Danldi Umar had issued warrant of arrest due to persistent absence from the tribunal.
He arrived in a convoy of about five vehicles around 9:40am on Friday.
But he has yet to step out of his vehicle with tinted glass and shielded number plate as of the time of filing this report, Punch reports.
The tribunal chairman, Danladi Umar had on Wednesday ordered his arrest following his consistent absence from court to answer to the charges preferred against him.
The order of arrest was however not effected as he was said to have reached an agreement with the security agencies to voluntarily submit himself for the Friday’s proceedings.
The three-man tribunal will begin sitting at 10am.
- Amazon will let customers try on clothes before they buy on
- Seun kuti Sets To Grace 2019 Grammy Awards on
- EFCC Arraigns Ex-Skye Bank Chair, Tunde Ayeni for Alleged N4.5bn Fraud on
- Insubordination: INEC Result Sheets For Kwara Found In Abuja on
- Exclusive Interviews| Why Governor Bello lost the support of Ebira people – Ohinoyi of Ebiraland on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun