Kogi State Government has commiserated with the Management of National Youth Service Corps over the death of Kogi State Coordinator of NYSC, Mrs Oludolapo Omolara Ahile who died in a ghastly motor accident some days ago.
It also stated that it would render every necessary support for the family of the deceased.
The State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello stated this today while playing host to the Director-General of NYSC, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim at the Government House in Lokoja.
The Governor, who presented a condolence letter personally signed by him to the DG, described late Mrs Ahile as a dutiful, committed, dedicated and sincere public servant whose contributions to youth development would be greatly missed.
He added that Ahile provided a conducive working environment which endeared the State Government to her robust working relationship.
Speaking further, the Governor added that the State Government would continue with the on-going projects at the NYSC Orientation Camp, Asaya.
In his response, Brigadier General Ibrahim commended the Governor for his assistance towards the development of the NYSC Scheme in Kogi State.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg optimistic ‘over the long haul’ for US on
- State of the Nation: Past Generals Have Ganged Up Against Buhari, Says Oshiomhole;The generals, especially past leaders, have ganged up and reached a conclusion that President Buhari should not continue. on
- Incredible! Afia Schwarzenegger reveals how she pays male prostitutes to sleep with her on
- Breaking News: John Oladele Nihi And Ibukun Abraham arrested for campaigning for Sentor Dino on
- Video Post with Built-in Video Player on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun