Paris Saint-Germain player, Neymar is likely going to join Premier League giants, Manchester United at the end of the season. The Brazilian has been heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford with the Red Devils set to rival Real Madrid in his pursuit.
Reports have it that Manchester United chiefs have made Neymar their number one transfer target for the summer. This is due to their failure to sign a player last January transfer window.
Neymar will be missing in action in PSG’s first and second legs Champions League round of 16 ties with Manchester United on February 12 and March 6 due to injury which he picked up during PSG’s Coupe de France win over Strasbourg few weeks ago.
The kick-off time for the match against United is 9pm today.
- Elections are the cornerstone of representative governance – Buhari; Read full text of the president’s broadcast on
- A very lazy amateur pot bellied boxer, Yahaya Bello recieves hot punches for his new release boxing pictures on social media on
- Re: Don’t Elect A Rascal As Senator – Smart Adeyemi Urges Kogi West Electorate. By Olaposi Bosun on
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ on respect for human rights – amnesty international on
- Actress Fella Makafui gets a new haircut for her lover ahead valentine on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun