It’s usually unfortunate that the ears of any sinking Leaders are usually deaf to reality of things.
They don’t always listen and hid to the advise of those with saving tablets, they pay more attention to praise singers and sycophants as their primary Job is to help the leader sink further without remedy.
Those breastfeeding from GYB led Govt will never rise to tell him the reality of what they hear on the street daily because an attempt to do will end the sources of their livelihood and the Harden Bello who enjoy to be praised and called all sorts of names will not also Listen.
It’s quite appalling that Lost of self esteem and Integrity is not a Big deal to these Breastfeeders of GYB led Govt and even if their family members who are civil servant are living in Abject Poverty is non of their business as far they are well feed.
Come to think of it in real Sense,How can a Governor who has led many to their early grave be Re-elected under Normal circumstances.
How can a Governor who have not paid salary for 38months be Re-elected?
How can a Governor who has No Infrastructural project on ground for almost 4yrs be Re-elected? Yet He has received more funds in the History of the creation of the state.
Please for those who are still in their right state of mind and have their mental faculty intact, On what ground should Gov Yahaya Bello be Re-elected?
Gov Yahaya Bello should note that the entire people of kogi state including some of those serving in his Govt are feed-up and tired of His Administration and should kindly and Honourably ask for Forgiveness and apologize to Kogites.
Seeking re-election will be an exercise in futulity.
#GYB must Go. Kogi people are in Agony under his Heartless Govt.
- Home on
- PROF PIUS ADESANMI: Sunset at noon, loss of a Don with ageless and timeless impacts| By Omoluabi Bode Adeyemi on
- Home on
- FG Amends Charges, Re-arraigns Melaye Over Alleged Resist Of Arrest….. as FCT High Court grants lawmaker bail on existing conditions on
- Breaking: Atiku will NOT concede to Buhari as PDP assembles lawyers on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun