Acting IGP Mohammed Adamu has warned the 66 Mobile Squadron Commanders across the country to ensure that next month’s general elections are free and fair and devoid of crisis.
The IG met with the Commanders at in Force Headquarters Abuja on Wednesday and it was reliably learnt that the meeting started at about 11.45am and ended at about 2.15pm.
It was also gathered that the IG warned the Mobile Commanders to be upright and stern during the coming elections. And to be sure the elections is crisis free.
Force Spokesman ACP Frank Mba confirmed the meeting.
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun