The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Leader, Kanu Nnamdi had some days ago declared February 16, 2019 date for a referendum to ascertain the number of Nigerians who want a separate Biafra republic through a peaceful and democratic process.
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar is an “indigene” of Cameroon.
On calling off the referendum given to Biafrans to boycott the 2019 election, Kanu called on the government to sign the document given to them.
According to him, that is the only way the 2019 election would not be boycotted by Biafrans.
“Those pressuring me to call off the election boycott know what to do, sign that document I gave to you and I will call off the election boycott, you know what the document contains.”
Kanu, however, warned Nigerians against voting in the forthcoming 2019 election.
“By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.
“To vote in the zoo means to endorse 1999 fraudulent constitution. By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.
He stated this on Saturday during his live broadcast from London, UK.
In a related development, The IPOB leader further blamed Atiku for the failure of Alex Ekwueme.
Kanu said: “Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku
“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon.
- Elections are the cornerstone of representative governance – Buhari; Read full text of the president’s broadcast on
- 700 NLC Delegates Storm Abuja For National Conference Deliberation On Labour Movement. on
- Igala Kingdom: The History Of Attahs, Past And Present on
- Incredible! Afia Schwarzenegger reveals how she pays male prostitutes to sleep with her on
- Fela Anikulapo Kuti on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun