President Muhammmadu Buhari has assured that under his leadership for another four years, Nigerians will achieve the country of their dream.
He gave the assurance at the State House Conference Center, on Sunday evening at the Testimonies of Change, an event put together by the Ministry of Information and Culture, to showcase the achievements of the present administration which has impacted on the lives of the citizens and the country in general.
Represented by the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udoma Udoma, President Buhari, described the event as an innovative way of showcasing the impacts of his administration’s achievements.
He said: “What I have just witnessed is a clear testimony that this administration has indeed impacted positively on the lives of citizens of this country.
“Hearing directly from Nigerians lends great credibility to the impact of our policies and programmes.”
While congratulating all the testifiers, President Buhari urged them to continue to spread the good news. He assured that “this administration will continue to implement programmes that the largest number of our country men and women.
“In my second term, we will build on this momentum, we will do even more; Nigerians should look forward to greater prosperity, more opportunities, recaptivation of growth, growth that will be diversify, inclusive and sustaining.
Under my leadership we will achieve the Nigeria of our dreams.”
- UEFA Europa League: Chelsea hold Frankfurt in Germany on
- Incredible! How Snakes force Liberian President George Weah out of office on
- Sea Piracy Threatens Nigeria’s N2trn Freight Earnings on
- Re: Kogi West: Review Of Presidential And NASS Elections By Alh. Taufiq Isa: The expressed agony of a political neophyte | By Posi Botun on
- PDP to Buhari: Your Presidency Reeks of Corruption on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun