By Gideon Ayodele
The Aiyetoro Gbede Global network on Saturday 9th of February, 2019 commissions the newly renovated community High School, Aiyetoeo Gbede.
The Presiden of the network, Mr. Oladele Oyelola explained that the group is a platform for illustrious sons and daughters of the community to contribute for the future of their children and therefore for the future of the community.
He further explained that the platform is focused on areas of Education, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Economic empowerment. It is also to to contribute ideas, time, skills and financial resources towards the development of the community.
The platform he said has about 65 members spread across Nigeria, USA. Canada, UK, and Belgium of which all members are professionals in their own right in Academics, Law, Banking, Accountancy, Engineering, Pastoral, Medicine, Architecture and survey etc.
The Chairman of the Ocxasison, Professor Joash Ojo Amupitan in his speach said that this is just the Phase II of the community High School Project. Stating that there are other projects within the school and the community pro art school that are of the focus of the platform in 2019.
He charged the everyone especially the politicians and all well wishers to to donate generously towards these projects.
He closed his speech with a statement of Coretta Scott King who said “The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members”.
The Olu Of Aiyetoro Gbede expressed great joy that this monumental development is happening during his own reign.
He commend the laudable initiatives and pray for God’s blessings on all so s and daughters if Aiyetoro Gbede, both home and in diaspora so that the community can enjoy rapid transformation in all areas within the shortest period of time.
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ on respect for human rights – amnesty international on
- 2019 Elections: Rivers APC Won’t Participate Says INEC on
- Flashback! Philosophy, Knowledge, And Critical Intellection: Nigeria, An Absence Of And Hostility To Philosophy – Prof. Pius Adesanmi on
- Ex-cashier Admits Forced By EFCC To Indict Jang In N6.3bn Fraud on
- Yahaya Bello must go, Melaye launches “stop GYB Movement” against incarceration, unspeakable violence and tyranny. on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun