Hoodlums set ablaze, the office of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) in Isialangwa South LGA of Abia State this morning, destroying all the Permanent Voter Cards, PVCs in the office.
When it comes to dirty politics in igbo land Abia ranks number one; in political motivated killing, ballot box snatching, thuggery, corruption, lies and deceit, character assassination, nothing is left out in Abia
They have started again, trying to stop citizens from choosing their leaders in the forthcoming election.
What did this person gain burning voter’s cards if not borne out of wickedness.
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun