By Bamidele Mobolaji
The Kogi Forum of Electoral Violent Free Vanguard has alleged kogi state government of its plan to stage violence in the forthcoming elections.
According to the leader of the group, the state government through the office of the S A Security have been training some youth under the pretext of vigilante group to be deployed to the various local government areas of the state for the purpose of the election.
The group also allege that the state government have succeeded in getting delivery of the military uniforms and material imported last year, which was apprehended at the Abuja Customs warehouse with the aim of disguising the vigilantes in training as military personnel.
The group call on all meaningful individuals in the state to rise to check this evil plan before it is ached.
- Mayors agree, Congress should invest in affordable housing on
- Now That Gov. Bello Is Found Guilty? on
- Igala Kingdom: The History Of Attahs, Past And Present on
- Zimbabwe: President Mnangagwa’s threats ‘deeply troubling’ on respect for human rights – amnesty international on
- 2019 Elections: Rivers APC Won’t Participate Says INEC on
- Re: Guber Poll: Kogi APC, Gov Bello’s Aides Ask Oshiomhole to Sanction Usman, Mohammed, other Aspirants; the Confused Ranting of an Oracle | By Posi Botun
- Kogi Guber: 20 APC Aspirants Oppose Indirect Primaries
- Gov Bello v. Judiciary: Industrial court puts a spanner in the works By Idowu Akinlotan
- Kogi Guber Race: Igala Elders Reduces Governorship Aspirants From Kogi-East to Six
- Kogi State LG Councils’ Invitation offers for Tender for Projects: A Real Development Stride or Farce By Posi Botun